Consist of Centrifugal Casting Machine, Automatic Vulcanising Press and Zinc Alloy (Zamak) Melting Pot.
Centrifugal Casting Set is designed for casting various products with high detailing from light-alloy metals with a melting point of up to 500 degrees, such as:
– Zinc alloys TsAM, ZAMAK,
– Tin alloys: Pewter, tin-lead solders (POS),
– Lead and its alloys,
– Two-component molded plastic.
Centrifugal Casting Set Include
– Melting furnace with a power rating of 2.2 kW.
– Vulcanising Press : Designed to create 300 mm high temperature silicone rubber molds.
– Centrifugal machine : Designed directly for casting products.
Centrifugal Casting Set allows the production of a large number of different products in different spheres:
– Various promotional products, such as souvenir coins, keyrings, pendants, plates, promo gifts.
– Large assortment of furniture accessories: hooks, handles, decorative elements, etc.
– Fishing lures and weights of different types.
– Sewing accessories: belt buckles, buttons, decorative elements.
– Fashion jewelry.
Centrifugal Casting Machine / Vulcanising Press / Melting Pot
Dimensions (HхWхL): 105 x 60 x 55 cm Dimensions (HхWхL): 70 x 40 x 55 cm Dimensions (HхWхL): 34 x 35 x 55 cm
Weight: 85 kg Weight: 55 kg Weight: 20 kg
Power consumption: 0.7 kW Power consumption: 1,5 kW Power consumption: 2.2 kW (220 V)
RPM: 0-600 rpm Pressure: 10 t Metal loading: 20 kg
Pneumatic pressure: Up to 10 ATM
For the operation of this casting complex, 3 square meters is enough, the availability and price of metal and silicone molds will allow you to create high quality products at a low cost.
And when coated with electroplating or cataphoretic lacquer, the castings will not be distinguishable from products made of brass or bronze at a cost price several times lower than brass and bronze.
For a working shift, this complex will allow you to cast up to 1,000-1,500 items.
This complex is quite easy to operate and reliable; upon purchase, our specialists will teach you how to work on it, provide full information and technical support.
The warranty for new complexes is 1 year.